We are happy that 30 exhibitors will display their products and are available for discussion at the EWCPS2017. Instrument manufacturers and exhibitors will present state-of-the art instrumentation and provide information on novel developments and products.
The exhibition will open from Sunday evening, February 19, in the exhibition hall of the ARLBERG-well.com Convention Center. The exhibition will be open daily during the conference. Booths can be visited during coffee breaks, lunch breaks and poster sessions. During the lectures, the exhibition can be visited but is a silent area. For discussions, lounges sponsored by Agilent and Analytik Jena will be available in the foyer. The exhibition closes at 14:00 p.m. on Friday, February 24.
- ESI/Meinhard will provide some light snacks at their booth during lunch time on Monday and Friday and an evening social mixer on Wednesday.
- Coffebreaks are sponsored by Thermo Fisher (Monday Morning Coffee Break) and Tofwerk (Wednesday Wake Up Coffee Break)
- Agilent will host a lunch seminar at the Arlbergsaal during the Lunch break on Tuesday. (Arlbergsaal is 5 - 10 minutes walking from the ARLBERG-well.com Convention Center).
- Thermo Fisher Scientific will host a lunch seminar at the Vallugasaal on Wednesday (Vallugasaal is is 5 - 10 minutes walking from the ARLBERG-well.com Convention Center).
- Agilent will provide a seminar on ICP MS/MS on Sunday.
- Applied Spectra will provide a seminar on LIBS on Monday evening.
- Perkin Elmer will host an evening event at the Sankt Anton Ski Museum on Thursday evening.
- Agilent will host an evening event on Thursday evening.
- Teledyne Cetac will host a lunch seminar at the Poststubn on Thursday.