Panel discussion : Enabling Technologies for Emerging Talents
Since the launch of the first ICP-QQQ in 2012 and the second generation in 2016 by Agilent this innovative technology has revolutionized the field of elemental analysis, enabling a whole new range of applications.
Join us for a discussion forum with five of the emerging talents in atomic spectroscopy. The panel will review how Agilent ICP-QQQ technology has enabled them to develop new methods and workflows in various fields of research - from geochemistry, environmental and food applications to nanoparticles and life science research.
Date & Time: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 | 12:20 – 14.00
Moderators: Lieve Balcaen & Glenn Woods
- Nor Laili Azua Jamari TESLA, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Simone Bräuer, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria
- Raquel Larios, LGC Limited, UK
- Diego Bouzas Ramos, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
- Naoki Sugiyama, Agilent, Japan