We invite participants to submit their presentations (either as oral or poster presentation) related to one of the following topics until 31.10.2016:
Fundamentals, Instrumentation and Mechanisms related to
- Sample Introduction and Sample preparation
- Elemental analysis
- Isotope ratio analysis
- Laser-assisted analysis (Laser ablation analysis, Laser induced breakdown spectroscopy, Laser ablation molecular isotopic spectroscopy, Imaging and biodistribution techniques)
- Glow discharge mass spectrometry
- Coupling techniques
Application of plasma spectrochemistry
- Speciation analysis
- Nanomaterial analysis and characterization
- Environmental Sciences: Atmospheric, Earth, Marine and Geochemical Sciences
- Archaeometry and Forensics
- Metrology in Chemistry
GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHORS
Please, follow the following instructions:
- Abstracts have to be uploaded using the online Conference Tool.
- A maximum of 3000 characters (incl. spaces) is allowed.
- The abstract should be written as „informational abstract“ including purpose, methods, results and conclusion.
- The abstract should not contain figures or tables.
- Please make sure that nomenclature, units and abbreviations are in agreement with the rules established by IUPAC
The scientific committee reserves the right to accept or reject contributions as well as to decide on the type of presentation (oral or poster), and to re-assign them to different topics. No revisions or corrections will be made by the scientific committee.
Participants will be notified (by e-mail) of their abstracts acceptation by November, 15th 2016.