Registration and submission of abstracts will be open until 30.09.2016
Important dates - News
- The Emerging Leader in Atomic Spectroscopy Award - nomination deadline
- Young scientists grant - application deadline
- Young scientists grant - winner announcement
- European Award for Plasma Spectrochemistry and European Rising Star Award for Plasma Spectrochemistry - nomination deadline
- Abstract submission deadline
- Hotel contingent in St-Anton exclusively blocked for EWCPS2017 attendees. PLEASE BOOK BEFORE 30.09.2016!
- Registration deadline
- European Award for Plasma Spectrochemistry and European Rising Star Award for Plasma Spectrochemistry
YOUNG SCIENTISTS GRANT
The winners and their scientific contributions to EWCPS2017 are announced here.
EMERGING LEADER AWARD
The Emerging Leader in Spectroscopy Award 2017 will go to George CHAN from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, California.
about George CHAN.